YOUNG TURKS HALF HEARTED PRE ORDER SPLATTER VINYL 75 MADE

SUPER excited to be working with the amazing Young turks ......(= started in the fall of 2010, playing all over west coast US and they make an annual trip out I Florida to play Fest. 2 releases out on the awesome animal style records from California. they are Looking forward to making it over to the UK soon. this is their debut e.p kinda impossible to find on vinyl, we stepped up to get it out for those who want it on some snazzy unique and super fresh color vinyl versions complete with awesome new foldout full color artwork and an unrelesed version of a tune off their already classic"where i lie" l.p (a daily spinner since it's release in my bricks and mortar record store) a constant barrage of sound, fury, and pointed lyrics that doesn't let up over a six tracks that bring to mind the likes of suicide file, American Nightmare, Focused minds,Carry on,and the sonic assault of early Cancer bats and highly recommended! pressed On crazy colored vinyl with love, (= release date is 19/04/14 This version is only available via Speedowax/ ignite record store Young Turks pre order now at www.constantrotation.bigcartel.com A rad Splatter pre order version