Lykke Li - Wounded Rhymes

jaba1337

Edit: This is out of stock and will not ship

In case anyone is looking for this one since it has been unavailable for awhile now, found it on Rhino Records Canada for $26.99+ shipping, cost me $6.99 for US shipping.  Not a great deal, but better than what this album has been going for on ebay/discogs lately, $50+.

http://www.rhinorecords.ca/shop/products/Vinyl+Catalog/PID-154338857.aspx

They also have a bundle with a CD, lithograph, and digital download...

https://www.rhinorecords.ca/shop/products/Merchandise+Catalog/PID-LykkeLi-Bundle.aspx

• 1 month later...

thanks so much for the link I've been looking all over for this, and I just bought it from them. Did you by any chance by this from them too, and if you did how long did it take to receive it in the mail? I bought it like 3 days ago and my order still says "in Process." And I never received email confirmation that the payment was accepted or its been shipped at all.

• 2 months later...

I've been looking for this on vinyl for an age! Didn't want to spend £80+ on it and thankfully found this thread.

I have literally just ordered it. It said there were 20/30+ in stock. The money was taken from my account immediately and I received an email confirming my order.

I suggest those of you who had trouble before try again as it appears to be back in stock. :)

Well ignore my previous post. I have just checked the status of my order and it now says cancelled. No email letting me know. And they still have my money. I have just emailed them. What a jip.

Does anyone know where I can buy this record for a reasonable price? I don't understand why it's so expensive on Ebay and Discogs?? I can't find it anywhere else. Why is this record so rare?

• 1 month later...