BUZZorHOWL / Chestnut Road / The No Marks / Hyalin 7"s

skutch

So, today I (Brassneck Records) released 2 new 7" singles.  Some of you may like them.  Here's some info:

brass7s_zps506f6718.jpg

neck006 - BUZZorHOWL / Chestnut Road - Split 7"

I think BUZZorHOWL sum their sound up nicely with the line "We heard guitar was in trouble. We came as soon as we could". But for those of you who need a little bit more, the band hail from Liverpool, UK and include members of DRIVE and JAILCELL RECIPES. They released their debut 7" in 2013 (a split with Good Grief) on Drunken Sailor Records.  This is their second release, there are 2 tracks and they are both killer!

Those of you who've been following Brassneck (or indeed punk) for a while will be more than familiar with the name CHESTNUT ROAD.  But if you somehow missed them, they are a 3 piece band from Toulouse, France.  They released their debut LP and a couple of amazing split 7"s in 2013 and this is their first release of 2014.  If I was looking for an easy point of reference, I would say they sounded loosely like a bunch of guys who love bands like Leatherface and Broccoli, etc.  As such, Chestnut Road love Leatherface & Broccoli.   They are also one of the greatest bands out there at the moment.  2 brand new songs availble here.

300 copies on Black Vinyl (Split release with Boss Tuneage)

neck007 - The No Marks / Hyalin - Split 7"

THE NO MARKS are also (mainly) from Liverpool and they released their debut 7" at the end of 2013 on Speedowax.  This 7" sees 2 brand new recordings of quality melodic punk from ex (and current) members of BLOCKO, CROCODILE GOD & THE DOWN AND OUTS.

This is the debut release from HYALIN who are made up of 2 thirds of BLOCKO and 2 thirds of CHESTNUT ROAD. 1 original song and 1 BROCCOLI cover.

You can buy them here: http://brassneckrecords.bigcartel.com/

And listen/download here: http://brassneckrecords.bandcamp.com/

Cheers.