FS: Primus To Defy The Laws of Tradition signed book + signed litho, Mock Orange Vinyl

arcticsounds

I have a copy of the the Primus hardcover book To Defy The Laws of Tradition that is signed by Les Claypool and the photographer (they should all be signed) and is limited to 2,500 copies, this also came with a limited edition artist proof 8x 10 autographed to 200 and is signed by Les and the phototgrapher and is numbered to 200.  My understanding is that these all didn't have a signed proof - most had one signed by just the photographer.  It comes in a hard clamshell box.

I am entertaining offers - it's heavy so i would ask you to consider about $10.00 shipping in your offer.  I can email pictures no problem.  

I also have a sealed copy of Mock Orange's Disguised As Ghosts album which wa slimited to 100 copies on green vinyl.  Taking offers on that.

I have a repress of Mock Orange's Nine's & Sixes on red and clear vinyl - played once - will sell shipped for $22