My Acoustic Emo EP! (Ordet - You Are Now Leaving the Boardwalk of Fame & Happiness) FFO: Bright Eyes, City & Colour

Hey all! So I play solo emo singer-songwriter stuff (in the vein of early Dashboard Confessional and early City and Colour) under the name Ordet and about a year and a half ago I recorded an EP on a TASCAM Portastudio cassette multitrack and released it digitally. I'm finally putting it out in a physical form - and I wanted to do cassettes because I wanted to stay true to the aesthetic of the original recording.

It's going to be printed on Sun Yellow/Orange/White Swirl colored tapes made by Eyetooth Collective and if you're familiar with Eyetooth Collective's work, you know they always make awesome looking tapes! Should probably have them in hand by early/mid November and I will post pictures as soon as I get them, but I just wanted to get the word out now.

Anyway, here's a link to my bandcamp page where you can stream, download the EP, or place a preorder if you feel so compelled. Or you could just download it for free...either way I'm just thrilled to be able to share it with the world finally! http://ordetacoustic.bandcamp.com/album/you-are-now-leaving-the-boardwalk-of-fame-happiness

Thanks guys! And if you feel like giving me a like on Facebook, that never hurts too! https://www.facebook.com/ordetacoustic

Edited by shadowkid33

• 2 months later...

• 5 months later...

So, after some issues ordering from Eyetooth Collective, these tapes have finally been made by the fine folks at Hot Vodka Records with sunset splatter shells and they're ready to ship! Available for purchase on my bandcamp page: www.ordetacoustic.bandcamp.com

Image-1.jpg

Also might do a giveaway on a copy or two soon so stay tuned!