PO: Celtic Frost 1st, 3rd, 4th and 6th albums

Each $37.99

Morbid Tales (2-LP, 180 Gram Vinyl)

morbidtales.jpg

AMAZON

SOUNDSTAGE

Features Gatefold Packaging Plus Two 12”x24” Posters And 36 Page Booklet

Includes Bonus Tracks From 1984 Rehearsals And Art Direction From Tom G. Warrior

The debut album from the band was released in 1984, and was quickly recognized as the work of agitated and agitating talents. This album was a huge influence on the burgeoning death and thrash scenes at the time. A masterclass of riff tirades and unholy sentiments.

To Mega Therion (2-LP, 180 Gram Vinyl)

tomegatherion.jpg

AMAZON

SOUNDSTAGE

Includes Bonus Tracks Include The Entire Emperor’s Return EP And A Remix Of “Visual Aggression” And Art Direction From Tom G. Warrior

Released in 1985, the band’s second album had an ominous pall of doom and gloom, enmeshed in a sound both primitive yet also Wagnerian in its vast scope. Many claim this was a massive inspiration for black metal bands later in the decade. In truth, though, none matched what was here.

Into the Pandemonium (2-LP, 180 Gram Vinyl)

intothepandemonium.jpg

AMAZON

SOUNDSTAGE

Bonus Tracks Include Alternative Versions Of Album Tracks A Cover Of Dean Martin’s “In The Chapel In The Moonlight” And Features Art Direction From Tom G. Warrior

Released in 1987, only now can people understand just how far ahead of its time this album was. Not only did it have maniacal rhythms, but introduced electronica into extreme metal. On every level, it was a remarkable record, full of visionary ideas and ideals.

Vanity / Nemesis (2-LP, 180 Gram Vinyl)

vanitynemesis.jpg

AMAZON

SOUNDSTAGE

Includes Bonus Tracks From The Wine In My Hand 12” EP, A Cover Of David Bowie’s “Heroes” And Art Direction From Tom G. Warrior

Released in 1990, not only does this feature a twisted cover of David Bowie’s “Heroes, but it saw the band going in a much more thrash oriented direction. The restless energy percolated throughout, as Celtic Frost continued to leave fans aghast at their soundscapes and adventurous perceptions.

Although normally I would recommend buying from Amazon because of their preorder W/O payment promo that can drop prices with their price guarantee, but Soundstage has their Vinyl Coupon right now for 20% off with code  LP20

Earache has a better price link below.

Earache

Edited by VinylMario
link fix

5 minutes ago, jack8urt0n said:

That's ten bucks cheaper! Hell Yeah!

Damn I gotta cancel my Amazon order for that Kreator! It's a hella cheaper there. I'm down for that Pleasure to Kill

lol