WTB: Weezer "Blue Album" UK Pressing

darkforest71

Hey guys, I've been trying to find the original UK pressing of The Blue Album by Weezer on vinyl in Near Mint condition. It's one of my favorite albums of all time, so I really really want to add it to my collection (so I can have it along with my original US Pinkerton pressing). If any of you guys have it, please message me or comment here. It would mean a lot to me to own this pressing so please don't hesitate if you're willing to part with it.

The problem with selling these is that for us folk in the UK to get a replacement (even if it's the new MOFI pressing) they retail for £25+

It's not a cheap record at all. 

Yeah i know, I just wish I could find it for a mildly decent price. I've seen some fairly cheap prices like 50 dollars on eBay and I've even seen prices like 200 on Discogs. It's a pretty crazy price range if you ask me.

Thanks. Yeah it's a shame I can't seem to add it to my collection without coming across all these crazy prices. Almost got one in Near Mint for 60 but didn't have enough money at the moment. I kinda regret it.

$60 is a good price. They don't usually go for less than $100.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...