WTB Milk Music - April Fool's Day Live in Tempe, AZ (Ascetic House)

ElronHUPer

Man, I totally messed up by not going to that April Fool's show. I think it was MM and Iceage (their set was recently released on tape by the same folks).

I did see them (MM) like the day after with Gun Outfit, which was a great show, and I have the tape, so close enough haha.

Milk music AND Iceage in one show? Dont break my brain. I'm pretty sure I was lucky enough to come across the Iceage tape you refer to online but I've never even heard this milk music one. How is the quality of the live performance? I know their other live tape (believe from a radio performance? ) sounds great.

Oh and since their fanbases sometimes intersect, does anybody here listen to Yuppies? I ask because they did a live performance on a radio which was never released and I downloaded the podcast and split it into individual mp3s and tagged it up nicely for my mp3player. If anyone was interested I could pm a link to download it. They played most of their self titled album. The quality isn't spectacular but it's listenable. And if no one here listens to Yuppies at all yet, I would highly recommend them! Their self titled was in my top three LPs of 2013 list.

• 4 months later...