Anyone in the crux club Exclusive color is...

Guest streetcore
got it. just posted the club on another board to try and get some more memebers. how many total releases is it going to be?

IT INCLUDES 4 LP'S. IT DOESN'T INCLUDE THEIR 1ST S/T RECORD OR THIER NEW RECORD.

i know the e-mail said you are taking color suggestions, do you want us to send it to you via e-mail or just to wait till tomorrow when the board is up?

Just send it via e mail.

We hope to have the MB up soon, but technology is being a bitch.

We'll have it up soon, but I do want to get a move on it. I don't want to have everyone waiting forever for the first installment.

I will resend it, maybe it bounced a couple?

Just fyi, our E mail is [email protected]

If anyone doesn't get an e mail, please e mail us, we used to use the Constant Contact mass e mail system, but have switched to using the default e mail utilizing the google server.

I think I mentioned? It is actually at Mass Giorgini's studio Sonic Iguana, where it is being remastered from the original sessions, and some minor stuff, and different mixes are being used on this.

A couple of tracks that were cut from the recording also, one of which was one the Punk USA comp.

Great album,

If your not in the club and want to pre-order the non club exclusive color(s) it's up for pre-order as well.

The MC s/t LP/Cd is being shipped out on Fri!! :)

It was originally supposed to be here like a month ago, and would have shipped last monday, but I think the plant got swamped, apparantley the pressed 270,000 Madonna LP's this month. Strange ???

bummer...was hoping for the b&w cowprint!

I was kind of hoping for that as well, or something really challenging.

Not sure if wer'e doing "Something more dangerous". The thieves at lookout still have that record pretty readily available, albeit on thin black.

I was a teenage teenager, Nothing but the truth, Side affects of thinking, New Album, B sides album.