will trade rare kid dynamite shirt for records

they printed that skull logo on as a side design for shirts for a cure. i think they offered in white, red, and black?? i actually don't remember. but i think i'd be a little bit more into it if the design wasn't reprinted, even if it isn't an exact reproduction. and it's big for me, too.... :( sorry.

they printed that skull logo on as a side design for shirts for a cure. i think they offered in white, red, and black?? i actually don't remember. but i think i'd be a little bit more into it if the design wasn't reprinted, even if it isn't an exact reproduction. and it's big for me, too.... :( sorry.

its tough to find the OG blue. I love that side print one. they had the most oddball color variations and sizes at the cbgb reunion. Mine is on brown. I considered trying to get all the colors then realized that it would be silly.

AH. benchwarmer, today you are wrong, my friend. go to chapter selection (bookworms), go to the end. at the bottom it'll say "a chapter in this book that you haven't read yet" or something like that. it's like 5 or 6 songs from the cbgb show or something.

awesome. i obviously didn't see this part. thanks for the clarification. you can probably see my boring ass on the side of the stage in a ramones shirt.

i was psyched when i found it, because they included their performance of bookworm. one of my all time favorites from the band. especially that i ge to see them play it live, when i never got to see them at all.

i usually do that with dvds. i look in every section to find hidden things or easter eggs. this wasn't exactly an easter egg though.

I never noticed this bonus stuff. I just threw it on.. I love the "all 4 of us are in really great moods part.." for a few hours before the show started many drinks were tossed back at the bar across the street. It was kinda weird, just me , my friend and pretty much KD, grey area and some of KYI getting ready to have some fun... awesome times were had

Guest kingbuzzo
What are you looking to get for this?

I checked your pics and didn't see anything i'm looking for.. is that your whole collection?

No I haven't updated that yet. I'll send you a link to my list once I finish updating it.