WTT: Tombs/Planks Split 12" and Tombs - S/T

The Tombs/Planks Split is 2nd Pressing European tour version. Gold Silkscreened cover, transluscent gold vinyl/200, inner sleeve signed by two dudes in the band, I don't even know anyone in the band's names.

S/T EP is on Black Vinyl.

I donno, I saw them once and thought they were sweet, bought these and had them sign both of them for me after the show.

Not super interested in the band anymore, I like my metal sludgier, and slower which, when I saw them play, the first couple songs they played were just walls of feedback and distortion which was kind of cool...but turns out it was just because their shit was turned up too loud for the tiny venue. I also couldn't really hear for 3 days afterward, but that's neither here nor there.

So...looking to trade or sell these, whatever.

As far as trades, Electric Wizard stuff is cool. Definitely looking for the s/t album. I have Dopethrone, Come, My Fanatics, Black Masses, and Witchcult though.

Uh...Shit. I don't know. The S/T Alkaline Trio compilation, From Here to Infirmary, and Goddammit are all on my want list I guess.

Money?

Let me know.

k0ngvp.jpg

2zg9q1d.jpg

2w409s2.jpg

15hoeop.jpg