FS: Two Tickets for QOTSA @ The Mann in Philly 7/20

mjglor

I've got two tickets for the QOTSA show in Philly on July 20th. They are GA, show is at the Skyline Stage at the Mann. I bought them before they released more show dates, and I don't really need to see them twice in 3 days. Although I really wont be pissed if I have to since it's Queens.

$115 ppd for the pair. Firm on that since it's a few less dollars from what I paid from ticketmaster.

PM me if you want them.

I first saw QOTSA back in 1998 or 1999 for $8 in a tiny bar. I stop going to their shows after Song For the Deaf but I'm glad this band has gotten big. Good luck trying to sell these tickets. You should try selling them on Craigslist - Philadelphia. You'll probably have a better chance selling them on that website.

Just a heads up most people from Philly will be hesitant to pay any more than $90 for the pair since anyone can go to the Troc box office or Repo Records to purchase them without service fees. As great as QOTSA are, I don't see them selling out The Mann. They can squeeze a lot of people in at the Skyline Stage. Just something to consider if you post them on Craigslist - Philadelphia.

Just a heads up most people from Philly will be hesitant to pay any more than $90 for the pair since anyone can go to the Troc box office or Repo Records to purchase them without service fees. As great as QOTSA are, I don't see them selling out The Mann. They can squeeze a lot of people in at the Skyline Stage. Just something to consider if you post them on Craigslist - Philadelphia.

Thanks for the heads up... If nobody snags them on here in the next week or so I'll just throw them on StubHub