WTB/TF: Taking Back Sunday - Happiness Is Testpress, Circa Survive/SDRE RSD Split on Clear

kforkevin777

So I got all the other stuff I was looking for, so I figured I'd dedicate this thread to this hunt. I missed the Taking Back Sunday Happiness is test press bundles when they went up. I have pretty much all the ones that are out there, TAYF, WYWTB, and even the Decade 7", so even though I abandoned my crazy variant collection, I still would like to have all the tests. If anyone got the test package and decided they don't like the album, or whatever the case may be, hit me up.

I also still need the Circa/SDRE split from RSD on clear. I have a complete Circa/Anthony Green/Psychic Babble collection that I really wanna keep that. I'm willing to pay/trade pretty well for it, but I'm not paying $160 to some fuckface on eBay or Discogs. Anyone who could help me out with this would get a billion and two awesome points.

• 1 year later...