WTB: Green Day - Warning

I believe the top picture is the original Reprise green variant from Germany. It seem pretty pricey and hard to find, as is the original blue vinyl Shenanigans. I'd check Discogs/eBay though.

I will be sure to keep my eye open for them there. As well as here if anyone else can help me

• 2 weeks later...

I've got the clear green with the orange label you have pictured above, if you want to shoot me an offer.

Just PM'd you

I messaged that seller, they said there is no room on the price "since it will be worth much more soon"

obvious flipper!

I paid too much for the red but oh well. ill be getting the US green (and realized I need black) soon so it will be the marble green and clear orange left, both expensive!

Red was the same with me but it wasn't as expensive as this Orange one. It gets pretty crazy for international prices

Correct both are euro. I got the red for $40 and it was the cheapest I found.

My understanding on these is they just went to some independent record stores so aren't as easy to find. I just don't know why they are so ridiculously expensive.

Funny that we are missing the same 3, I thought I found the green at a good price but it was the wrong one

what seller dis you get the orange label from? (maybe they have more) i only saw 2 US sellers one has scuffs the other said its actually the black lebel

you don't have coke bottle clear yet? that should be easy to find. the Germany and UK ones will be the expensive ones

I have the coke bottle clear one. I actually have an extra that I am selling on ebay right now. I am looking for the one that is a brighter green, more like a teal color with the black label.

I bought the orange label one from someone in japan for about $30 total so not too bad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...