WTB: B&C TTWTWM 2nd press

woah_dood

It literally says this at the top of their home page:

"Hot weather can warp your records. We recommend Priority shipping to combat the heat, but it is no guarantee."

It cost $13 for priority shipping and it has to travel through the Cali and the midwest heat so I'd rather not chance ordering through media mail. I know No Sleep will give me shit for trying to send back a warped record when this is right on their home page.

So... any takers?

I ordered La Disputes - Somewhere just a few weeks ago and it got here fine. I live in NC so it had to travel the whole country. I ordered standard Media as well, so you should be okay unless for some reason the state you live in is excessively hot, because I would think the majority of any warping would be when it's sitting in the heat on your porch.

• 3 weeks later...

No sleep customer service is the shittiest I have ever come into contact with. They jammed two gatefolds into a mailer that barely fits 1 sleeved LP and then when I sent them pictures and videos showing how messed up they were demanded videos showing that the LPs were "unplayable." Needless to say after about 7 emails of me trying to prove to them that they were warped(I'm not trying to scam for more copies) they continued to ask for more and more unnecessary videos and I just gave up.

Unlike the guy above me, I think NSR has great customer service. When I had to cancel an order with them, I shot them an email and received one back within an hour saying that the order was cancelled.

Anyways, I live in PA and every record I've ordered from NSR has come in perfect condition. Good luck with your B&C record :)