For sale: Linkin Park #LPBLKMRKT merch and autographed Hybrid Theory EP !

mrrom92

Not sure if there are many fans here, but it can't hurt to reach out. I am selling exclusive #LPBLKMRKT merchandise. This is official merch which the band has made available to purchase only from select sellers, who are given credit card readers and post clues on social media as to where they can be found to purchase from. I'm one of 3 members of the New York team! I can sell online as well so here is the latest revision of the catalogue.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m010ltcvdb2sgm6/LPBLKMRKT.pdf

Please ask any questions you may have if you are interested in any of the items. The team with the most sales gets a VIP pass to meet the band, so I definitely want to win :)

I am also selling an original LPU 1 CD, which is the 2001 re-release of the 1999 EP they recorded under the name Hybrid Theory. Both releases are equally impossible to find, and both releases have been heavily counterfeited and faked, for years. This one is totally legitimate and the front of cd booklet (visible through the jewel case) is autographed by the band. The first few copies sent out were fully signed. All the other items have set prices, however make an offer on this one if interested. I will consider all reasonable offers!

Again, please feel free to ask any questions. I am offering this worldwide although shipping outside of the us will cost extra and is not included in the price shown. Thanks!

Hi, I'm Dimitri and I ma very interested about Hybrid Theory EP (2001-reissue). How much money do you sell it? Can I have some pictures (front/back cover, front/back cd)? Thank you very much!!! Waiting for your news!

Hello Dimitri, thanks for your interest. I will respond to you via PM although I am adding this photo to the main thread for reference as well.

TQvAvDN.jpg

Just updating this thread real quick.

• the Hybrid Theory cd has been sold and has a proud new owner!

• the #LPBLKMRKT program is ending. I will not be able to take any orders after 11:59 PM PST July 11th, which is tomorrow. once the clock strikes midnight in LA, this is done, so you pretty much have another day to put in some orders. I urge you to look at the catalogue if you haven't done so already. Again, all this apparel is official and exclusive and won't be available again or anywhere else, and there are bundles where you can obtain the album and/or donate to Music For Relief. Would love to win those VIP passes to hang with the band so get at me folks and buy a t-shirt or something ;)