10. Bloodstained Cement
11. Asphyxiate To Resuscitate
12. Hollowed Bodies

Metal Blade Preorder Options

http://www.indiemerch.com/metalbladerecords/search/?q=79Y3P2W

It's up! :)

http://www.indiemerch.com/metalbladerecords/search/?q=79Y3P2W

With a picture disc :(

Wonder if there will be any other options available down the road?

Torture had pic discs & colored vinyl so it's possible.... CC really loves their pic discs. Probably cuz most of the artwork compliments it nicely.

Torture had pic discs & colored vinyl so it's possible.... CC really loves their pic discs. Probably cuz most of the artwork compliments it nicely.

Their album covers always do look good as picture discs. Hoping this does get put on colored vinyl though. It'd look pretty sweet with orange vinyl of some sort

Their album covers always do look good as picture discs. Hoping this does get put on colored vinyl though. It'd look pretty sweet with orange vinyl of some sort

A hellish red/orange/yellow, maybe something like this...

amarillo-naranja-rojo_1488228918.jpg

Last album NB Germany had and exclusive that was /500 on red vinyl with a bonus 7".  Hoping the same goes for this album.  Also, that new track rips.  Love the production.  Doesn't sound so muddy like some of their recent stuff.

So bummed I missed that press... was able to get the clear w/ splatter so it all worked out :D

Oh I agree with them with them that the cover artwork is awesome. In fact, this may be my favorite yet! What more reason to have it as a great big album sleeve? Haha. If this is my only option, I'll still end up getting it because that new track is totally awesome.

+1 for Hellish Red/Orange/Yellow!

Surprised there's this much support for Cannibal Corpse on VC. Glad though  :)

Love CC... I also didn't expect anyone on here to be into them. When I first started getting into vinyl they were just releasing their entire discography through the Back On Black label (ironically they're all colored) so my first goal was to get them all. Then the pic disc series started last year and I'm almost done completing that set.

Btw, is your gif from Frontier(s)?

Love CC... I also didn't expect anyone on here to be into them. When I first started getting into vinyl they were just releasing their entire discography through the Back On Black label (ironically they're all colored) so my first goal was to get them all. Then the pic disc series started last year and I'm almost done completing that set.

Btw, is your gif from Frontier(s)?

Yeah, I love CC, too, but I don't have anything of theirs on vinyl yet. If this gets put on something other than a pic disc, it'll be my first. But after that, I'll have to find myself a purple Tomb of the Mutilated and a red The Bleeding as those are my favorite CC albums and the Back on Black represses look sick. Your collection sounds awesome by the way

And yep, it's from Frontier(s)! Amazing movie..

So...it's actually better to go with the pic discs of those?

The pic disc & BOB presses were hit & miss for me... some had surface noise, a couple had minor skips, etc. I didn't find that each BOB was total garbage but I don't consider myself to be an audiophile either. I'm just happy to have them all without paying ridiculous prices. I'm not sure which avenue to suggest though overall I prefer the BOB to the pic discs. But as a noob myself probably the other dude would be a better guide. :)

I have original pressings of every album with the exception of Bloodthirst.  I have the original picture disc pressing but I don't think it sounds that great, but at the same time not terrible.  I did buy the BOB pressing for that album and I think it sounds pretty good.  I don't have any BOB pressings that I think sound terrible.  A few of them needed to be cleaned when I got them new but after a good cleaning I think they sound fine.

Gonna gather from all that info that the BOB pressings sound better than the pic discs to most people. Besides, the pic discs I have don't sound all that great and I've heard from other people that they generally suck, so I'll stick with the BOB pressings when buying CC vinyl

• 3 weeks later...