WTB : Incendiary-Crusade

Lornashore

yeah thats fucking ridiculous someone on here sold me a copy for $25 and last summer some dude selling records at a show had it for $30

edit: also that dude seems fishy its listed as white but if you look at the image you can clearly see that's a black copy.

Fuck man, yeah Im just hoping for a repress. I think it deserves one.

But if you come across one help me out and ill be greatly appreciative :)

And yeah I gave him a generous offer and he was a dick about it so he can have fun trying to sell it

I picked up a copy of the black variant on discogs a few months back for $40.  I thought that was even a bit steep, but I couldn't pass it up because I hadn't seen it anywhere in so long.  I would say keep your eye out on there (if not doing so already).

Best of luck! Also will let ya know if I stumble across one somewhere.

I picked up a copy of the black variant on discogs a few months back for $40. I thought that was even a bit steep, but I couldn't pass it up because I hadn't seen it anywhere in so long. I would say keep your eye out on there (if not doing so already).

Best of luck! Also will let ya know if I stumble across one somewhere.

Yeah the price on these have jumped alot. I should've hopped on a couple deals while I had the chance. But yeah I'm all over discogs, eBay, VC, deadformat hah

Fuck man, yeah Im just hoping for a repress. I think it deserves one.

But if you come across one help me out and ill be greatly appreciative :)

And yeah I gave him a generous offer and he was a dick about it so he can have fun trying to sell it

It definitely does deserve a repress or reissue from another label. I'll definitely let ya know if I come across one, hope you find yourself a copy for a good price.

• 1 year later...