WTB: Balance and Composure - Only Boundaries - 1st Pressing - /100 Black (Preorder Edition)

Thundrstruckk

Hello VC

I'm looking to buy/trade for the last Balance and Composure record for my collection.

Only Boundaries - 1st Pressing - Black /100 (Silk Screened B Side) (Preorder Edition)

Take a look at my tradelist, see if anything fancies you, maybe we can do a partial trade/sale, I know these things can get expensive.

Tradelist is https://deadformat.net/tradelist/Thundrstruckk. Please note off limits, and there will be some items not on the off limits section that I will not trade. Thank you.

Ooooh I forgot about those. I have Clear green, gold, and the latest press. Need all others

I thought so based off your list, but then you made the comment above in which the brown is not listed so i just wanted to make sure.

I want that latest press because it looks so damn good, so I'm actually willing to trade a first press for it lol. don't need 2 copies

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...