Beach Goth Party III

ttps://1928394_10152219356680079_28758943069105

The Growlers, The Drums, DIIV, GZA, Joyce Manor, MØ, The Sweet & Tender Hooligans, Bleached, Alice Glass of Crystal Castles DJ Set, La Femme, Chelsea Wolfe, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Mariachi El Bronx, The Spits, Cherry Glazerr, The Garden, The Dickies, Mystic Braves, The Aquadolls, Plague Vendor, Empress Of, Cosmonauts, Mr Elevator & The Brain Hotel, Corners, The Abigails, Broncho, LA Witch, Cat Signs, Cheryll, Prism Tats, Pink X & many more!

I probably will get really bored and pissed off at fellow attendees, but this line up is stacked, and it'll be interesting to see how GZA, Joyce Manor, and Andrew Jackson Jihad will deal with the Burger kid crowd. Tickets are $40

http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=5309645&pl=observatory

Anyone else going? 

Also, any thoughts on DJ Sets? I can't stand them personally, simply because a member of a band is DJing they try to name drop to attract more people. Especially when they are bad DJs. I'm sure Alice Glass will do a wonderful job, but if there's another band playing at the same time I can't say I'll stick around to watch her DJ. 

I've always wanted to attend. Impossible since I live in Mississippi. But that lineup is great. AJJ and Chelsea Wolfe were both wonderful live whenever I saw them this past year, and Joyce manor was good back in 2011.

And c'mon. The Growlers. Cant go wrong there.

Saw AJJ 2 years ago at the Che, it was kind of disappointing since some jagaloon tried to sneak in to the show by climbing on the roof and they jumped on top of the tour van and caved it in. So they were pissy the whole set understandably.

Sat around for Chelsea Wolfe at FYF last year, it was cool, was really too tired to pay attention though.

Don't really like the Growlers at all except for that one instrumental song, this one:

Girlfriend loves them though.

If you ever come around to California during Beach Goth time feel free to stay at my place man.