The Official Football Sunday Meal Thread

I don't know about you guys but football Sundays are a big deal in my house. I'm often up around 7 am on Sundays to prepare for the days feast. I love having friends and family over on football Sundays to lounge around and eat, so I thought it would be a good idea to start maybe the first VC recipe thread where we can share recipes, pics, and our Sunday spreads. 

Mix 6, make your own six pack at the beer store. I meant pizza and wings, although pizza wings sound awesome!

Well then I have a mix six of leftovers in my fridge. I was very into the idea of pizza wings... Make it happen?

We had polish sausages, chorizo cornbread stuffing, and roasted cauliflower and carrots.

The chorizo cornbread stuffing is just chorizo, carrots, celery, Serrano peppers (if you please), some broth (I use vegetable), cornbread, and cheese and cilantro to finish. Cook the chorizo and set it aside, cook the veggies down in the same pan (I brown a little and then cook down in the broth), mix the meat and veggies with the crumbled cornbread, and add broth until it is moist. Put it in a pan and cook it at 400F for 15-20 minutes. Add some cheese and put it back in to brown. Cut and serve. I like to add some finely chopped cilantro when it's served.

Edit: I would also include some chopped onion, but my girlfriend doesn't like them so I leave them out usually.