BARN BURNER RECORDS 5 DOLLAR LP MOVING SALE

If you want to hear the whole story, click the link above. For those who want the shorthand, my friends and I started a label last year to put out my first album, "Hope Is All We Have". They're not into running a label, so they've left me in charge of it. I want to release more records. I'm accepting any and all submissions from bands who take their music seriously, regardless of their genre or notoriety. I will also work with other labels to distro titles I like. I will also be writing reviews, interviews, articles, editorials and whatever else about bands that write music that inspires me and posting it to http://barnburnerrecs.tumblr.com/. Check out my first LP and pick up the vinyl for 5 bucks if you like it. Spread the word, I want to do cool things for good people.

Ordered one of each.

As a heads up the shipping seemed a little odd to the UK, I would have expected it to be a high cost for the first one and get cheaper per LP not add the same amount each time and $8 for one LP to the UK seems too cheap but $32 for four might be a bit high. Either way if it's not enough when you pack them up to send them just let me know.

Ordered one of each.

As a heads up the shipping seemed a little odd to the UK, I would have expected it to be a high cost for the first one and get cheaper per LP not add the same amount each time and $8 for one LP to the UK seems too cheap but $32 for four might be a bit high. Either way if it's not enough when you pack them up to send them just let me know.

I've yet to have someone order more than one LP at a time, so now I'll look into how to bundle shipping costs for multiple LPs per order on limitedrun. If the shipping is less than what you paid me for all four of those records I'll send you the difference via paypal. I'll be shipping your order out Friday. And thanks for ordering every color, it's nothing short of humbling.

I've yet to have someone order more than one LP at a time, so now I'll look into how to bundle shipping costs for multiple LPs per order on limitedrun. If the shipping is less than what you paid me for all four of those records I'll send you the difference via paypal. I'll be shipping your order out Friday. And thanks for ordering every color, it's nothing short of humbling.

That's great thanks. I not a great one for collecting variants but when I buy from the US I always buy enough to make the postage pay which does tend to end up with me doing this.

I like your sound so I bought them, they will al get played don't worry.

If you get the chance would you mind autographing one for me? I'm getting quite a collection of autographed sleeves and especially when I've spoken to the artist it does make it a lot more personal.

Thanks

Allen

That's great thanks. I not a great one for collecting variants but when I buy from the US I always buy enough to make the postage pay which does tend to end up with me doing this.

I like your sound so I bought them, they will al get played don't worry.

If you get the chance would you mind autographing one for me? I'm getting quite a collection of autographed sleeves and especially when I've spoken to the artist it does make it a lot more personal.

Thanks

Allen

Done & done. I'll be getting your order in the mail tomorrow after work and before my show in New Jersey. Thanks again my man. I may need to renew my passport and get my ass overseas soon.