Barbra Streisand Acetates?

Alright feel free to revoke my Metal Card, but I'm hoping one of you folks can either steer me in the right direction or if not, fill this thread with sarcastic replies.

I was swapping today and came home with a few metal core (not metalcore) acetates by Barbara Streisand, all from 1965, all made by audiodiscs who recorded her first demo in 1962. All have handwritten labels,

The first is 10" and has The Shadow of Your Smile b/w He Touched me.

The second is 10" and has excerpts from Funny Girl.

The third is 12" and has songs from the My Name is Barbara TV special. It has a date of October 20, 1965 which was the date this special was re-aired. It originally aired in April of 1965,

All are 78 rpm.

Any clue where to find more info on these? So far, I'm coming up blank.

From what I know, it may be a dubplate or master discs that they used to make the stampers with. Most likely they're one of a kind/few if it's a true master.  From Wikipedia: "They can be played on any normal record player but will suffer from wear more quickly than vinyl. Some acetates are highly prized for their rarity, especially when they contain unpublished material."

Thanks man, I had stumbled on that auction after creating my post. 

These don't seem to have any unreleased material, but none are full albums. They seem to be the kind for testing masters.

Looking at Popsike, I found a few that are very similar, although one of the three has a smaller sticker label and none has a recording company on it.

Here's one by the same company on Popsike:

http://www.popsike.com/BARBRA-STREISAND-It-Only-Talkes-A-Moment-Rare-Metal-Acetate/370611912483.html

They also have the extra holes you sometimes see on acetates.

Thanks again for digging around.

That's neat, you should take a listen (but not too many) and see if there's any differences.

I'm very tempted to do so, but:

1) My TT doesn't play 78

2) I don't think my stylus is appropriate for acetates

3) I fucking hate Barbra Streisand

I also grabbed one by a band called The Cockroaches doing a song called "Foolin' Around" with Flare Records handwritten on it as well as just a blank acetate.

I'm guessing it's all worth the $4 I paid for it.

1) My TT doesn't play 78

I also grabbed one by a band called The Cockroaches doing a song called "Foolin' Around" with Flare Records handwritten on it as well as just a blank acetate.

Ebay it

1) My TT doesn't play 78

There was an Australian band called the cockroaches in the mid 80's. Power pop kind of stuff. A few of the members went on to create the worlds highest earning childrens group of all time, The Wiggles.