FS: TBS Taking Back Sunday 1st EP Demo CD w/ Jesse "brandnew" Lacey brand new pre-TAYF

mrrom92

1st release, super limited. Adam Lazzara not a member of the band yet. Shopped around as a demo. After this, they recorded the "Tell All Your Friends" demo which they self-distributed on CD-R, and that got them signed to Victory.

Anyhow, this earlier cd is a silver pressed disc with booklet, made in super low numbers. Still in the plastic wrapping, but it's loose. Taking it out, everything important is flawless - the case inserts, and the disc. Unfortunately there is a crack in the original jewel case, but probably not a big deal to most people.

Rare enough to not even have a discogs entry

The demo was recorded over some time, with 2 different lineups, so some of the tracks have Jesse Lacey on bass and vocals, while he was still active with the band.

Asking $50ppd straight from Strong Island, NY to your door.

Please feel free to PM with any questions.

1st release, super limited. Adam Lazzara not a member of the band yet. Shopped around as a demo. After this, they recorded the "Tell All Your Friends" demo which they self-distributed on CD-R, and that got them signed to Victory.

Anyhow, this earlier cd is a silver pressed disc with booklet, made in super low numbers. Still in the plastic wrapping, but it's loose. Taking it out, everything important is flawless - the case inserts, and the disc. Unfortunately there is a crack in the original jewel case, but probably not a big deal to most people.

Rare enough to not even have a discogs entry

The demo was recorded over some time, with 2 different lineups, so some of the tracks have Jesse Lacey on bass and vocals, while he was still active with the band.

Asking $50ppd straight from Strong Island, NY to your door.

Please feel free to PM with any questions.

would you sell it for less or consider trades if we live close enough to meet in person? 

I remember hearing these from the KaZAa days. Would you mind sending me the mp3s so I can bask in nostalgia?

Not interested in buying but do you have any pictures of it? Just curious what it looks like.

I'll try to post something when I get home tonight, first PM requested some pictures so I'll take a few! Maybe get some scans of the inners

would you sell it for less or consider trades if we live close enough to meet in person?

I would! Although the sale is now pending as I've already been PM'd :P haha sorry bud

• 8 months later...