want: anything miles away!

chaps

im not sure which particular 7" youre looking for but the b9store has the brainwashed 7"

i have the bonus 7" that b9 did from a couple years back if youre interested in that.

Peep my list for the bonus 7 Inch...Not sure if you want a ton for it. But I found that brainwashed on b9 right after I posted this.

I think theyre coming through here the begining of next month. ill see what i can do. are their shirts $20 at shows like theyre are online??? i really want that STD ripoff t.

No their shirts are 10 dollars. BUT they did not have the saves the day shirt when I went to see them.

THEY DID however have a lost t shirt. Darma logo theme shirt.

Would you possibly pick up a longsleeve for me if I paypal you some $$$ before you go?

I totally didn't have enough to pick one up when I saw them w/ bane.

yeah buddy no problem. theyre coming here june 4th. so pm me about it sometime soon.

Thats awesome. I start working again on friday. I think the longsleeve was 15, but I'll send you like 20??

no problem, as long as my work allows me to go (hoping I have a job by then!!). why dont you just wait and send me the money once i get the shirt, so if i wind up not being able to go i dont have to send it back to you??

Thats awesome. I start working again on friday. I think the longsleeve was 15, but I'll send you like 20??

no problem, as long as my work allows me to go (hoping I have a job by then!!). why dont you just wait and send me the money once i get the shirt, so if i wind up not being able to go i dont have to send it back to you??

Works for me!

Its a blue longsleeve that says rewind repeat on it and has like a house logo, pretty sure its the only one they have. If they have it in a large pick it up!

Thanks again bro. If for some reason you can't go or can't get the shirt no sweat!