Huge Sale. LPs as low as $3.99!

So, Chisel Records has a bunch of releases coming out in 2015 and I'd love to make room for them.  Would you please help out?  I'd really appreciate it.  The good news for you is that the prices are super low and we have $10 flat-rate shipping in Canada.  If you live elsewhere, you can email me with what you'd like and I can give you a proper postal quote.  [email protected]

None of this stuff will be restocked and won't last long!

Here is the list!

Thanks for reading!

Andrew

We also have loads of other titles at great prices that fall more into the punk category.  Going forward, we are only gong to stock smaller punk labels that we deal direct with.  I really like soul stuff, but most of my customers clearly do not. 

If you want a recommendation, I'm always happy to come up with some stuff.

This right here is a band that you will be hearing from in the future > http://chiselrecords.com/in/products-page/h/heart-attack-kids-st-7/

This is their debut EP and they won't last long.  I've had the pleasure of checking out these dudes several times and they never disappoint 

chiselrecords.com/in

Thanks so much!  Just about everything so far is packed up and I'm currently working on the rest.  As of now, there are only a few of the sale items sold out.  They shouldn't last much longer.

The reason I'm selling these so cheap is to make room for releases like this > https://soundcloud.com/chisel-records/fat-heaven-night-of-the-dead

Also, I'm going to focus more on stocking smaller label stuff and deal less with big distributors going forward.

• 2 weeks later...