PO : American Aquarium - Wolves

american-aquarium.jpg

We are very happy to announce that we are ready to start recording our sixth studio record, Wolves, next month. We will be doing the record at Echo Mountain Studios in Asheville, NC from June 8-20 with our friend Brad Cook at the helm. This is a batch of songs that picks up right where Burn.Flicker.Die. left off. It’s about the picking up the pieces of broken relationships, overcoming addictions, and growing stronger from the struggle. [...]

I really enjoyed their albums 'Dances For The Lonely' and 'Small Town Hymns' pretty excited for this one.  for fans of LuceroDrive By TruckersRyan AdamsCorey Smith, Sons of Bill,Jason IsbellJon Lindsay, North Carolina Music Love Army

Ships Feb 26th 2015. 

http://americanaquarium.com/component/k2/item/49-wolves-vinyl

Been waiting a while for this to come out. I loved Burn.Flicker.Die.  I wish their webstore gave some more info on the vinyl besides "on vinyl". I also seem to think that my BFD was on red, but they have it listed as black.

First press was on red (not sure what it was limited to), the rest have been on black.

Small Town Hymns was originally /500 on green but they've had green up for a while so I'm not sure if its still the first press of that or if they just kept pressing green.

Dances For The Lonley was /100 on Orange for Black Friday RSD last year, with the rest on black

Not sure if the new one is getting a color variant