Less Than Jake Pie Tin - More than one version?

Alright, it's a long shot, but this is a question more for people who have, or had the Less Than Jake Pie Tin.

I got one recently (FINALLY!! PARTY!!) which was pretty complete, minus the Crash Course tattoos though that's not really a big deal. I run the LTJ Vinylography so I was pretty excited about this. I started looking up some extra info on it and low and behold, looking through some google images, I find a Pie Tin set that has a transparent green with plain green label Pung split instead of the normal blue one. I thought there was only one "version" of the Pie Tin set with the records contained within being different colors from each other, not various colors across all sets.

So my question to you is, do you have a version different than the one I have pictured here?

Anyone know anything more specific on "other" versions?

Pie_Tin.jpg

Hey Jorge, are you talking about the Kemuri split? I'm not aware of any copy of the Pung split like that at all?

My guess also is that maybe the band only had like 170 copies sent and because it was under the production amount they just took copies of that pressing of the Kemuri split and through it in the tin?

That's what I initially thought, but this is a transparent green. The green kemuri records (and megadeth) are solid green and a different green label. Here's the Pie Tin in question. 

EDIT: The original picture is from someone that was selling it on the fat wreck wiki a few years ago. I messaged them about it but haven't heard back yet.

Screen_Shot_2015_02_15_at_6_44_28_PM.png

• 2 years later...