Funeral Advantage – Not In My House / That's That 7" Flexi

jhulud

v600_ALBUM_COVER.jpg

Hailing out of Boston, Massachusetts, Funeral Advantage is the brainchild of Tyler Kershaw. Formed in 2013 as a lo-fi bedroom pop project, releasing a demo tape and split 7" with Caténine on Disposable America,

Funeral Advantage has since evolved into a full-fledged band including live/ touring members, and a busy schedule of releases this year. Having shared the stage with bands as diverse as Alvvays, Whirr, Craft Spells and Cloakroom, Funeral Advantage plays a brand of dream pop with roots in The Smith's grim, yet jangly guitars, and the reverb-drenched pop of current-day bands such as Beach Fossils and Real Estate.

The band's first release with The Native Sound is a double a-side single available both digitally, and as a limited edition hand-numbered 7" flexi disc, titled Not In My House / That's That. The single is available on iTunes, Amazon, Bandcamp, and all other major digital stores worldwide. The flexi disc is scheduled to ship within the next two weeks.

All purchases include an instant digital download of the release.

Not In My House / That's That is also available in a Starter Pack including Funeral Advantages past releases.

Please note: This is a pre-order. This and everything else in your order will ship on or around the week of March 1st.

http://thenativesound.limitedrun.com/products/542903-funeral-advantage-not-in-my-house-thats-that

• 4 weeks later...