Pink Lincolns: Back From The Pink Room: Test Press

Alright the 1st test pressings are on there way and should be here next week.

Here's a mini pre-contest.

Whoever can get the most people to mention your name when ordering the new Lincolns repress/remaster, will get the very 1st #001 Test pressing. This contest is for this week only and will end on Friday.

Also if you feel like waiting a couple weeks to get your test press, we will get it signed by Chris Barrows.

We'll announce the winner on the site on jailhouse-records.com on Friday night.

I think most people on here have pre-ordered the record, so if you have, we have your name, and email, and will let you know if you won via email, as well as on the site.

We'll have tons of contest coming up for this,

and Pop Culture Assassins, and The New Threat vinyl. Including a really cool one, which graphic artist will love!. Also there are still chances to win test presses of the Moral Crux s/t LP, but it's a secret right now.

By the way if you haven't really ever listened to The New Threat, check em out. They've pretty much dominated the underground east coast h/c punk scene for the last 2 years, and after 2 E.Ps, and a split, we'll finally be putting out their full length debut on vinyl shortly.

www.myspace.com/thenewthreat

Thanks!

Bull shit Hickey, you win everything! I'm getting married on the 31st, mention me for a rad wedding present, especially since I haven't been able to buy records for months due to the financial responsibilities of said wedding!!! Or, mention Hickey, he's got class.

Haha! But I'm already married and I just bought my wife a new car...I win.

just remember, when selecting the other winners it's andrew pryor from PA.

my crux order came today. the vinyl looked awesome. is there a tracklist for the cd on the website? i need to go looking for it.

Good man, damn. Media mail really is being a bitch!!, I just asked a couple people yesterday if they had gotten there's yet, and they said no. These were all sent over a week, some 2 weeks ago.

I may bite the bullet and send these orders 1st class for farther regions.

Anyway, Yeah I will put up a tracklisting on the site in a few minutes. It was kind of a mutual decision (weird decision but mutual) to not include track listings for the bonus tracks, to kind of leave them a mystery and wait for someone to say HEY! I remember hearing that on so and so. Since most have been released on limited cdr's, or live, or b sides.

But yeah, I will try to do up a cool downloadable pdf track listing

In the meantime here ya go.

The Pop Culture test should be here in about 2 weeks as well. The master sounds fuckin amazing. Tracks that were left off are on, and it has a remastered versionn of Breakdown from the Punk U.S.A Comp, and Firing Squad.

1 Right To Know

2 Mindless Obedience

3 Voices Of Reaction

4 Thicker Than Blood

5 Ain't Always Right

6 Law And Order

7 Sex Death

8 The Battle

9 Invalid

10 Religious Discipline

11 Is There Life?

12 Kick It Over

13 How Many More

14 Why Not?

15 Strange World

16 Guns

17 What Can I Do?

18 Destitute

19 Mental Oppression

20 Four Walls

21 Zombie Nightmare

22 Girlfriend

23 Split Personality

24 Something More Dangerous(live)

25 So Alone

26 Democracy From The Barrel Of A Gun (live)

27 Stop The Kkklan

28 Yellow Rain

29 Senior Year

30 Window Shopping(live)