have you ever .... ? ebay experience

im waiting on an "echeck" through paypal from an ebay buyer right now. whatever the fuck that is, im guessing its like internet money for poor people since ive never heard of it. its been a week and its still "uncleared". however i already have his address. maybe ill go collect and avoid paypal fees.

online checks, or echecks since you never heard of them, take at least a week to clear, possibly more. Its basically like writing a check, only your doing it online, it works the same way. Your ignorance for the topic leads you to an interesting presumption about internet money for poor people. Kinda funny. and yeah echecks suck when you want to do the whole "instant" transaction via PayPal.

and no I have never contacted an ebay seller for a trade list. Never been contacted for one as a seller.

im waiting on an "echeck" through paypal from an ebay buyer right now. whatever the fuck that is, im guessing its like internet money for poor people since ive never heard of it. its been a week and its still "uncleared". however i already have his address. maybe ill go collect and avoid paypal fees.

online checks, or echecks since you never heard of them, take at least a week to clear, possibly more. Its basically like writing a check, only your doing it online, it works the same way. Your ignorance for the topic leads you to an interesting presumption about internet money for poor people. Kinda funny. and yeah echecks suck when you want to do the whole "instant" transaction via PayPal.

and no I have never contacted an ebay seller for a trade list. Never been contacted for one as a seller.

sarcasm is hard for you to detect online, huh?

sarcasm is hard for you to detect online, huh?

Yes, and its just as hard in real life with spoken word, I should be better at it since I dish it out alot too. But no joke, I just don't get it.