Genesis - 3rd Boxset on Vinyl (1983 - 1998)

My favorite band is releasing their final box set, the 1983 - 1997 years. I am excited about this because the terribly underrated album "Calling All Stations" goes for $200+ on Ebay and it will be included in this set.

The vinyl re-releases of their back catalog the past few years has been fantastic. The band has never sounded better. I'm very excited about this!

Anyway, here are the details:

-----------------------

‘Genesis: 1983-1998’ – Vinyl Set Out May 11th 2015
Vinyl Box Set

Comprising the last four studio albums from the band, this lavishly packaged box comes complete with high-end reproductions of the inner and outer sleeves, as originally released. Each LP has been remastered at half-speed by Miles Showell from Abbey Road and pressed onto 180gm vinyl. Contents are: ‘Genesis (1LP vinyl); ‘Invisible Touch’ (1LP vinyl); ‘We Can’t Dance’ (2LP gatefold vinyl) and ‘Calling All Stations’ (gatefold with 2 vinyl LPs featuring music on sides 1-3 and an etching on side 4). This third box, which comes in a smart red outer casing, follows ‘Genesis: 1970 – 1975’ (“The Green Box”) and ‘Genesis: 1976 – 1982’ (“The Blue Box”) and completes a set that brings together all of Genesis’ studio albums on vinyl. As with the previous two boxes, “The Red Box” comes with a download voucher, allowing the listener to get all of the music on MP3 at no extra cost.

ArticleSharedImage-48782.jpg

Pre-orders:

https://thesoundofvinyl.com/*/*/1983-1998/4EIQ0000000;jsessionid=00F2F6ED351DD8CD1214909418E960F0.app1?utm_campaign=GenesisTheRedBox&utm_content=GenesisTheRedBox&utm_medium=Post&utm_source=Facebook

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Genesis-1983-1998-VINYL/dp/B00V7K0QSS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1427740329&sr=8-1&keywords=genesis+vinyl

I would love to have We Can't Dance...already have Invisible Touch though...hopefully they release these separately...

I'm sure they probably will, they did so with the first 2 sets. WCD was an import only so getting that in the set will be nice too, but it's mainly CAS for me.