Heart S/T 1985 pressings

I have a soft spot for Heart's 1985 self titled album (don't judge) and picked up a copy at a garage sale. The sibilance was terrible and recently decided to buy a mint copy of discogs. The mint copy has is just as bad, terrible really. Cart is aligned etc and I don't have this trouble on other records. So…before I search for another copy, does anyone know here if they are all like that? Never heard of a pressing that had this kind of problem but I find it odd that both my copies sound the same.

I'm not embarrassed to say I love Heart!!!

I've never noticed any issues with my Canadian press. I'm listening to it right now (three songs in) and haven't had any problems. A misaligned cartridge would definitely struggle with it though. Where are you having problems or is it throughout the whole album?

I'm not embarrassed to say I love Heart!!!

I've never noticed any issues with my Canadian press. I'm listening to it right now (three songs in) and haven't had any problems. A misaligned cartridge would definitely struggle with it though. Where are you having problems or is it throughout the whole album?

Both copies I have are US pressings and have pretty bad sibilance through the whole record.

This is the one I have: http://www.discogs.com/Heart-Heart/release/1812084. It was perfect the whole way through. There are quite a few US entries on Discogs - I'd avoid 'Club' pressings. I'm not sure where you're located but maybe try a couple of record stores and ask to listen before buying? I know we have a couple of copies at our store but I'm assuming you're in the US.