Is it possible to switch off the auto return on the Yamaha P-751

I got a Yamaha P-751 for $30 on shopgoodwill last week ,having gotten it set up today I noticed the auto start and auto return are both fucked, Auto start wont life the arm quite as high as needed and when a record finishes (When if I have the arm in free mode even) it'll go into return mode where it's drags on the record making an awful screech and possibly damaging the needle of the grado black I got for it.

I read on some TT's there's a screw you can turn and it'll stop the auto return at least, anyone know if the Yamaha is as lucky or will I need to go get it repaired. 

I just fixed a friend's beogram 4002 that had similar problems. First the tonearm wouldn't raise or lower at all, then it wouldn't snap back up fast enough to not drag across a record when the tonearm assembly was returning at the end of play. It was as simple as getting down into the solenoids and cleaning off the old caked-on grease and adding a drop of singer oil to it along with the other moving parts. Had to remove one c-clip that was really gummed up, but overall it was a pretty simple fix.