WTB or WTTF: Mondo Hannibal Vinyl, Story So Far S/T Tour/Black, Will Trade - Sealed Deja, ETID...etc

rthursdayx

So I totally missed out on the Mondo Hannibal Soundtrack Steak Tartare Colored Vinyl by only a few minutes so if anyone purchased an extra copy or doesn't want their copy anymore and would be willing to help me out please let me know I would greatly appreciate it thank you!

I am also looking for The Story So Far - Self Titled Vinyl Prefferably The Tour Variant With Alternate Cover Or The 180 Gram Black Variant. I would love either one if anyone has a copy to get rid of pretty please let me know! Thanks alot!

I'm willing to trade one of the following for a copy of the Mondo Hannibal Colored Soundtrack that was recently released: A factory sealed copy of Brand New Deja Entendu 2015 reissue and I'll throw in the

Pogolith Devil and God 2nd edition sold out Lyric book, paranorman 2xLP black mondo vinyl,

scott pilgrim vs. The world the video game soundtrack RSD vinyl, Army Of Darkness Mondo Poster Print.

And some other stuff PM me if you can help me get this record I would appreciate it very much thank you!