Moral Crux in the studio?

Just some FYI, there seems to be quite a few Crux fans on here, I hope this is relevant on this board.

Moral Crux hit's the studio in August for work on a batch of brand new material, slated for an Oct/Nov street date.

This will be the first new album in almost 6 years!, if you saw em live on the last tour back in Jan, you heard a couple of new ones.

The songs so far are awesome!, I know everyone says this.. but I do think it's going to be the best album yet.

They are going back with producer Steve Fisk, who produced their first album and co produced, I was Teenage Teenager.

His credits also include Nirvana, Soundgarden, The Posies, Screeming Trees, Pavement, among many others.

That's about it, we'll post more on the website on how things are coming a long etc.

Also they will be kicking off a National 1 1/2 month tour in Oct/Nov to include the entire U.S, and possibly more.

We are also 3/4 sold out of the over 1000 pressing of the repress of their s/t LP.

The last month I have shipped more records than I ever have in my life in such a short amount of time. The amount of pre-orders we got were insane!,

If your not a part of the vinyl club, pre-order Pop Culture Assassin, and Pink Lincolns, as it looks as though it may sell out before it hits the street date. limited pressings.

Nerd Alert Records will be carrying some very limited exclusive colors of those releases.

I'd love to be able to catch Moral Crux live so I'll be waiting to see the tour dates when they are announced! Better come to Seattle dammit! :)

And preorders are already up and at 'em for our exclusive colors of Pop Culture Assassins and Back From The Pink Room here: http://www.nerdalertrecords.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=60.