PO: RIGHT IDEA "Our World" 12" /1000 on colored

(Posting for a friend of mine -- check these dudes out, it's good shit!)

Last year RIGHT IDEA released a demo that gave a new voice to the Cleveland Straight Edge. Influenced by bands like Straight Ahead, Side By Side, and Uniform Choice, RxI play fast, energetic hardcore with a powerful message and once I had the chance to check them out I

knew that I wanted to be a part of whatever they would do next. So, I'm excited to announce that RIGHT IDEA's "Our World" will be released this June on REACT!

RIGHT IDEA deliver 8-songs of urgent Straight Edge hardcore on this 12" EP and both lyrically and musically "Our World" show a progression that is still true to their roots. John Committed took care of the art duties on this one and I could not be happier with the results- the layout captures the feel of classic 80's hardcore while still having an identity of its own and includes a really nice two-sided fold out lyric sheet/poster. Two new songs- ALERT! and OUR WORLD as well as the front cover art have been posted on the REACT! myspace so please check them out and spread the word.

Like all REACT! Releases this will be a one-time-only pressing of 1000 copies with 200 on blue, 300 on white, and 500 on black and once they're gone they're gone. Pre-orders will be starting on MONDAY MAY 26th and will be ran through our myspace page again; we expect them to fly out the door so when that day comes make sure you're on edge.

If you haven't heard RIGHT IDEA yet please check the two new songs which are posted on the REACT! myspace page http://www.myspace.com/itstimetoreact or for demos and more merch check them out at their blogspot: http://if-you-cared.blogspot.com

[image]