PO: Marco Vella x Kyle Jorgensen - Shadow Mountain (vinyl + art)

https://averagenegative.bandcamp.com/releases

I am pretty damn excited about receiving this. Average Negative is a new project/label that wants to combine music with art producing one final product that goes hand in hand.  The bandcamp offers a vinyl only limited 200 press and the shadow mountain special edition that is accompanied with a 64 page art book by artist Kyle Jorgensen to go along with the record.  handnumbered and limited to 100 - but fairly costly.  i think it's totally worth it though if you're into to music and art.  

"Musician Marco Vella and Visual Artist Kyle Jorgensen have collaborated to produce Shadow Mountain, a collection of music and original artworks. It is a collage of warped, saturated photography; nostalgic, wistful, and uplifting atmospheric synth-pop. 

Shadow Mountain is a physical representation of distant memories - faded and changed, reimagined over the distance of time. Through the use of film photography and vintage analog synthesisers the artists evoke a past era. Shadow Mountain is a sentimental audiovisual journey through conscious-ness, place and period."