Portugal The Man- The Pines w/ The Devil 7"

If you want to call me a thief and/or liar, I can't stop you. But to be perfectly honest, my life has been in the shitter lately and records are the last thing I've had on my mind. I'm not going to go into detail, but I will say that I'm genuinely sorry to everyone I've traded with and sold to recently. It's certainly never been my intention to make anyone wait, much less rip anyone off. Just for the record, your records have been shipped James. I threw in something extra I thought you might like as well. Seriously, I'm not a scumbag, or a douchebag, or an asshole. Yes, I'm quite slow at sending things out most of the time, especially as of late, but I don't think I'm crazy to think that I'm not a horrible person simply based on that fact. As for Skittlesophrenia, I refunded your money because I made a mistake and figured it wasn't worth all the trouble for an $8 record I forgot to send. Quit being such a fucking crybaby already.

i'm not crying over a record, i'm calling you a fucking scumbag because you lied about sending it and didn't answer my PMs a month later. you were, however, quite quick to refund the money once paypal was involved. so you try to save face by sending that dude his records when you find out about this thread- that's cool. sorry your life's in the shitter, but in short: go fuck yourself.