WTB: Peter Murphy, Sonic Youth, Weirdos, 7 Seconds, Christian Death, Opeth, The Mission

rezafied

New to this LP (12") collecting thing. Don't have anything really to trade so I'm just looking to buy at this time.

(edit: Sorry if I confused anyone.  I initially posted this from my phone and editing from there proved to be a b*tch. I tried to add the album titles to the particular artists I was wanting to buy.)

Peter Murphy - Deep, Cascade, Holy Smoke, Ninth, Lion, Mr Moonlight
Sonic Youth - Goo, Sister, Daydream Nation, Dirty, Rather Ripped, Experimental Jet Set, Hits Are For Squares
Weirdos - Condor
7 Seconds - Live: 1 Plus 1, New Wind, Walk Together, Rock Together
Christian Death - Only Theatre Of Pain, Iron Mask
Opeth - Deliverance, Heritage, Damnation, Ghost Reveries
The Mission - Gods Own Medicine, The Brightest Light

Hit me up if you're willing to sell. Just starting so I'm not trying to do eBay prices here. Haha

youspinmeround

Thank you for your advice!  I only realized that until after I posted that I should be a lot more detailed. I suppose I should add the particular presses, but for now I'm just looking to obtain any presses as I won't be looking to resell or collect based on future pricing or demand.  I'm just looking to listen to some of my favorite bands and enjoy them at a cost that is less than what these professional resellers or price gougers are sell them for. it seems lots of people hate eBay on here.  I'm in that same boat.