WANT: Shook Ones Descendents Shirt

minty

They had a store up for a while via their myspace, looks like it's down right now. They were selling that shirt. might want to send them a message.

Yeah the store is down right now, but they didn't have any of the blue shirts in small left. :(

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/shook-ones-descendents-rip-off_W0QQitemZ290236884549QQihZ019QQcategoryZ15687QQrdZ1 QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em122

UK shipping is a bit of a rip, but here's one.

Yeah, thanks man. I was looking at that earlier.

I never understood when a band uses another band's graphics wholesale and then makes a buck off it. Same as when the Alkaline Trio slapped their name over a picture of the Clash and sold shirts.

well i think this one makes a little bit more sense than the trio/clash shirts. for those, they changed nothing about it. i think these are more of a spoof/tribute kinda thing. i asked them about where the idea for the everything shooks shirt came from, and they pretty much said it's a tribute because they love the descendents. sometimes they cover i'm the one at shows.

but lots of hardcore bands rip off designs all the time. one that confuses me is the guns up! nike rip off. it's so sought after, but to me, nike has always been this giant, evil corporation. i don't get why hardcore kids dig nikes, though...