Bookburner - S/T 7" Out On 16oh For fans of MITB

epheron

[image]

this 7" was recorded in 2006. it was unknown for a long time if it would ever come out, and after pestering and pestering i finally got the honor to release this record. it definitely is what i feel the strongest record i've put out so far. if you are into despise you/suppression/man is the bastard, you are going to love this.

artwork by feeding, silkscreened foldover covers by monolith press, and another product of the richard simpson/bill smith machine.

110~ on black

335~ on clear

record can be ordered here [16oh.com]

if you have any issues whatsoever with the store, let me know. i just redesigned it from the ground up, so it's bound to have some issues. if you had a previous account on 16oh, it still exists. if you forgot your password, you should be able to get it emailed to you. if for some reason the function i built does not work for you, let me know, i can find it manually more than likely.

distros/stores/etc... get in touch on wholesale. the price is a bit high, and my minimum is 10 this time around. these cost an assload to make, and unfortunately, thats the breaks, but i'll do my best to hook it up otherwise.

i've got a ton of distro items in right now too. everything from the new lifes a rape records to no talk 7"s, to 30 judas 7"s on clear i found in my closet while moving.

thank you for all your patience to everyone who has been waiting for this! i'll start shipping copies monday next week.