Rat Patrol Records In The UK

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's a cool offer and all, but i can't justify paying for this record again, since when i ordered it it was like $23 us, but for a limited color. now there isn't anything, and to pay another $6 or $7 makes it a $30 record.

i'm feeling pretty burned on it, but i really appreciate the thought man. that alone is making me feel better. hopefully i will get my refund so i can purchase this from someone reputable.

Oh no, I understand completely. If we weren't up to our ears in debt starting the store, I'd just send it out free, but alas. ;)

I normally don't wish ill to strangers but the part of me that was really jealous of his logo and label name is rejoicing haha.

Hahaha!

This label kinda blew up after the Peace With Nothing 7", did they get too big for their own good?

Who knows what's going on over there. He did kind of come out of nowhere with some pretty heavy first releases for a guy no one had ever heard of before. But I mean the guy could have legitimatly been laid up in the hospital with no way or will to deal with his label and now that he's out he could very well be balls deep in angry people and not quite know what to do/be able to deal with them in the way that everyone wants. I sympathize. If your life is in the shitter and someone is bitching about $10 it can be a little low on the priority list. He probably means well but sometimes your best intentions go tits up on you.

Hahaha!

This label kinda blew up after the Peace With Nothing 7", did they get too big for their own good?

Who knows what's going on over there. He did kind of come out of nowhere with some pretty heavy first releases for a guy no one had ever heard of before. But I mean the guy could have legitimatly been laid up in the hospital with no way or will to deal with his label and now that he's out he could very well be balls deep in angry people and not quite know what to do/be able to deal with them in the way that everyone wants. I sympathize. If your life is in the shitter and someone is bitching about $10 it can be a little low on the priority list. He probably means well but sometimes your best intentions go tits up on you.

Yeah for sure. Best laid plans....

just to add my 2 cents..

Ive ordered most of the Rat Patrol releases from the label

never had any problems ...got a colour copy of the new Marvellous Darlings 7" he just put out within days of ordering.

Once he was a bit late sending one of his other records and he stuck another one in to make up for it..

How long ago did you order that Marvelous Darlings 7"?

just to add my 2 cents..

never had any problems ...got a colour copy of the new Marvellous Darlings 7" he just put out within days of ordering.

Once he was a bit late sending one of his other records and he stuck another one in to make up for it..

Judging by your spelling of colour/color I'm assuming you're in the UK. This could also be another aspect of this. International shipping is a pain in the ass/expensive. Not trying to defend the guy or anything but just put out a few things to consider.

just to add my 2 cents..

Judging by your spelling of colour/color I'm assuming you're in the UK. This could also be another aspect of this. International shipping is a pain in the ass/expensive. Not trying to defend the guy or anything but just put out a few things to consider.

I'm in the UK, and he owes me about £25 worth of stuff (which is why I started this!)

I have emailed him since his post on here and had no response or refund!!

I'd love that Marvelous Darlings 7", but I ain't sending him more money!!!!!

I'm in the UK, and he owes me about £25 worth of stuff (which is why I started this!)

I have emailed him since his post on here and had no response or refund!!

I'd love that Marvelous Darlings 7", but I ain't sending him more money!!!!!

Yeah in uk too, Oh blimey, not that its any sort of guarantee of being ripped off but i thought the chap had been on the uk scene for many years and it wouldnt come to this...

he seems to post a bit more frequent on here.

http://thetruemeaning.19.forumer.com/index.php