Tapes randomly stop playing out of right speaker

Just curious, but does anyone know why essentially brand new tapes would start playing out of only one speaker? I can faintly hear it coming out of the speaker, but the whole rest of the tape plays out of one speaker. What would cause this? 

EDIT

I've actually discovered several other tapes are doing this too at random times. I'm guessing it has to do with the second hand tape deck I purchased. Any idea what would cause the tape deck to randomly stop playing out of the right channel randomly on tapes?

Edited by chils123

Could be, but it seems odd that it happens in two different cassette players at the exact same point on several different cassettes. I can hear sound faintly out of the right channel in the albums where this happens. I'm trying to think of factors that could cause this, but maybe it's bad luck? Just seems odd that on multiple cassettes the right channel just suddenly cuts out at the same place on multiple systems.

In trying to think of factors, the only thing I could come up with is that the original unit I used them in, my car stereo, had that auto reverse function. Could that have somehow done anything? 

Please pardon my ignorance on the topic.

EDIT:

I've noticed that almost every tape I received in this lot that I've played in that car tape player has this no right channel issue at some point in the tape. I'm wondering if that's somehow related....

Edited by chils123