last minute of the movie was amazing. if you don't know what it was about you lose.

they said there was a trailer with RDJ in it. but i never saw it, nor heard about it before i saw it (sunday). total mind blower. it was the most exciting part of it all for me.

did anyone notice in the opening credits, that the computer monitor screens or whatever they were flashing had "Starks Industries" on them. this sumer is great so far.

has anyone else heard that theyre doing ironman 2 before the avengers though? i read that its coming out in like may 2011, while the avengers is due out in june i think. a little odd to me. that means weve got so many more movies before 2011 though, im stoked.

There are Captain America, Ant-Man, Thor and a 2nd Iron Man all before the Avengers release.

I also heard they are calling it Avengers: The Initiative, which is lame but if Marvel keeps the good streak they've been having with their in house films I'm sure I'll be happy