Mose Giganticus,imadethismistake,Two Funerals, KGW

Guest kylewilliam

Guest kylewilliam

from www.thecottagerecords.com

So I am now full time in front of a computer working on the label, expect more updates and all that jazz. heres whats going on...

imadethismisake - It's Okay 12" & Mose Giganticus - Commander 7" are coming in within the next 7 days. I am shipping them out AS SOON as they get here with their download codes! Anyone who ordered two copies from us under the impression there would be 2-covers on 10"s will get two different colours, and if there is a rarer colour that will be included in your 2. If youd rather have your money back feel free to e-mail us at [email protected]! Sorry for the delay! You can pre-order the Mose Giganticus 7" in our STORE and you can snag the imadethismistake 12" from Anti-Creative Records. or Covrt Coercion Records!.

the Tape version of imadethismistake's It's Okay is currently available from our store and from Chimney Sweep Records. And as of sometime today, 17 June, Vinyl Collective will be selling the final 19 tour/test presses of the 12". with different artwork and numbered out of 50. Artwork is by Jillian McGrath!

The Two Funerals - Tell Yr Story 7" is totally done being recorded! They are just finishing up mixing it and we are sending it to press. It will be out by the end of the summer! It has two really phenominal songs on wax, and a third is included with the digital download! It is going to be a first press of 300 and pressed on a few different variations of vinyl.

Knock Galley West 7" is currently being recorded by the amazing Rob Mcgregor in Gainesville, Florida. It is going to have 7 songs on it and knowing them, it is going to be a fantastic record. It is going to be a first press of 300 and pressed on a few different variations of vinyl.

I am stoked about all of this! I will have new stuff in the store sometime this week, including releases from Spoonboy, TBIAPB, Future Virgins, Look Mexico, Kinda Fake Problems, and a bunch more. PEACE!