The Maine - Lovely Little Lonely

If you haven't heard of them, The Maine is an alternative rock, or as they like to call themselves, emo band from Arizona. They are a pretty damn cool band and have been one of my favourites for a while. I have seen a few threads on here before about them, but mainly from people looking for their older records, such as "Forever Halloween" and "American Candy".

They are releasing a new album, titled "Lovely Little Lonely" due out April 7, and the vinyl pre-order has been up few for a few weeks now at http://bit.ly/2motNFt.

I have been trying to spread the word to as many people as possible as I think they deserve some more recognition for the great music they have been putting out. If you have been a fan before, I hope you stick with their music and check the new record out, and if you haven't heard of them, I would highly recommend listening to their new singles below and seeing if it is your cup of tea.

The records come in a purple, a 1/2 purple and 1/2 black combo, and a 1/2 blue and 1/2 white combo, and if you're obsessed like me, you'll have to get all three. I hope that I showed some of you on here some new music you might enjoy, or helped you a remember a band back from your emo days circa 2007!

4 hours ago, camosborn said:

If you haven't heard of them, The Maine is an alternative rock, or as they like to call themselves, emo band from Arizona. They are a pretty damn cool band and have been one of my favourites for a while. I have seen a few threads on here before about them, but mainly from people looking for their older records, such as "Forever Halloween" and "American Candy".

They are releasing a new album, titled "Lovely Little Lonely" due out April 7, and the vinyl pre-order has been up few for a few weeks now at http://bit.ly/2motNFt.

I have been trying to spread the word to as many people as possible as I think they deserve some more recognition for the great music they have been putting out. If you have been a fan before, I hope you stick with their music and check the new record out, and if you haven't heard of them, I would highly recommend listening to their new singles below and seeing if it is your cup of tea.

The records come in a purple, a 1/2 purple and 1/2 black combo, and a 1/2 blue and 1/2 white combo, and if you're obsessed like me, you'll have to get all three. I hope that I showed some of you on here some new music you might enjoy, or helped you a remember a band back from your emo days circa 2007!

4 hours ago, camosborn said:

Which band member are you?

Edited by Pupples