Pictures of Mose Giganticus - Commander 7". 9 vari

Guest kylewilliam

Guest kylewilliam

[image]

Mose Giganticus - Commander! 7". First press +/- 300.

Variations:

1: Hot Pink with white & black swirl, /3

2: Red with grey and black swirl, /10 [the cottage records pre-order exclusive, SOLD OUT]

3: Lavender with white & black swirl, /21 [available in bundle pack w/ mose giganticus - the invisible hand CD.]

4: pink with white swirl, /15

5: magenta with black and white swirl, /9

6: black with white swirl, /61

7: grey with white swirl, /133

8: purple with white and black swirl, /27 [vinyl collective exclusive?]

9: violet with white and black swirl, /13

if you order one from www.thecottagerecords.com you get the rarest colours starting first. if you order multiple copies you will go down the line from rarest to most common colours. i will have an update on the website sometime tomorrow to order colours separately. these things are GOING FAST!

if you want the bundle pack which comes with a cd of the Invisible Hand, his first full length, and the colour of vinyl. email me and let me know until the button is put on the website!!!

listen to tracks and get dates for his 7 month tour he is on now with the emotron at www.myspace.com/mosegiganticus

Guest kylewilliam

imadethismistake vinyl will be here hopefully today or tomorrow, ill post pictures and variations and everything as soon as i get and sort it. did you end up getting a tour press dante?

imadethismistake vinyl will be here hopefully today or tomorrow, ill post pictures and variations and everything as soon as i get and sort it. did you end up getting a tour press dante?
'

Indeed. I was quite excited. Though I hope everything is cool with the tour being cut short and all.

I hope to help out economically by (inevitably) buying 10 copies of this album.

Guest kylewilliam

haha youre the man. everything is fine. i suck at writing "press release" things so ill just say that for the first time i let a booking agent handle about half the tour and we got fucked over on it. we were forced with making the decision of either spending 13 days in maine without a show and no source of gas/income... or cutting our losses and driving 36 hours straight home. we did what was best for all of us, personally and financially. it sucks because it was the first time ive ever been on tour with a full band and we were just starting to get into a groove...i had so much fun and i amworking on trying to get out again for atleast a few shows before the end of the summer

Guest kylewilliam
Pretty No Idea-ish...

no idea, along with a lot of places that want to offer coloured vinyl, do something called "random colours," which means they use the leftover coloured wax to make your vinyl...some releases come as one colour, or some, as this did, come with 9 colour variations. its random.