One more reason I love my wife (vinyl related)

Because I was on a flight from Boston to San Francisco when the Gaslight Anthem and Lawrence Arms preorders went up and she snagged me a white Gaslight Anthem and a black/white Lawrence Arms (I didn't want the package deal, because I don't need more copies of the other two records). Of course, she used my paypal account to do it, but she got me the records.

No cart errors for her, suckers.

Because I was on a flight from Boston to San Francisco when the Gaslight Anthem and Lawrence Arms preorders went up and she snagged me a white Gaslight Anthem and a black/white Lawrence Arms (I didn't want the package deal, because I don't need more copies of the other two records). Of course, she used my paypal account to do it, but she got me the records.

Your in San Francisco and you didn't call me? Fucker!

buy a fellow boardie some drank, fools

I'm here now, fool. I'm in my company's office on Harrison right now. I am staying in Palo Alto tonight because I have work out there tomorrow morning, then I am in San Fran from probably 2 p.m. tomorrow and leave friday morning.

I'm here now, fool. I'm in my company's office on Harrison right now. I am staying in Palo Alto tonight because I have work out there tomorrow morning, then I am in San Fran from probably 2 p.m. tomorrow and leave friday morning.

So wait, your in Palo Alto? Shit, hop in a cab and tell them the Computer history Museum in Mountain View. I'll buy you a 40 from the 7-11 across the street.

Are you coming back to Palo Alto after being in the City tomorrow? C'mon we can make spoons!

Edit:

Wait...Missread that. Your in Palo Alto tomorrow. Well shit hommie.

Right now I am in San Francisco on Harrison Street

I will leave here in a few hours and go to my hotel in Palo Alto

I have to work in Palo Alto tomorrow morning

After my work is done I will be coming back to our Harrison Street office in San Francisco

I am staying in San Francisco until Friday morning.

Right now I am in San Francisco on Harrison Street

I will leave here in a few hours and go to my hotel in Palo Alto

I have to work in Palo Alto tomorrow morning

After my work is done I will be coming back to our Harrison Street office in San Francisco

I am staying in San Francisco until Friday morning.

If traffic wasn't such a bitch between the two areas I'd totally head over there and whomp on you for not liking Cobra Skulls :-*. As is, if you got a few minutes in Palo Alto tomorrow let me know, I'll show you the awesomeness of the Silicon Valley.

Also, that's rad of your wife. You're a lucky bastard.

I kept getting a cart error when I sneaked onto the office computer today, so I called my girlfriend who did it for me from her house. Of course TLA LP was sold out by then, but I still got a copy of The '59 Sound.