BtMI! - Goodbye Cool World 2nd press sale

Hey folks,

I'm currently trying to free up some space in my house and trying to make a bit of money back so I can get more records pressed, so I've come up with a nerdy sale!

In our euro press of Goodbye Cool World, there are 4 main variants although it's all the same colour (Mintburst, /400)...

Burst variant

[image]

Tie-Dye variant

[image]

Haze variant (Only a handful of these)

[image]

Ripple / Split variant (Only about 3 of these, I think this might be the only one left.)

[image]

From now on, you can specify which variant you'd want! We also have copies of the black/ transparent green split left.

Prices:

£9ppd to the U.K, £16 for two!

$23ppd to America / Canada / Australia for one copy, $40 for two!

PM for European prices.

Please don't see this as a way of screwing BtMI! fans out of money...these variants aren't officially numbered, it's just a first come first served basis for some of the cooler looking ones! PM me for availability!

Thanks for reading!

The new Citizen Fish 7" ain't gonna pay for itself!

!omfg!

I need details on this!!!

I ran the idea past the rest of the guys earlier this year...and they all seemed really up for it. It's currently planned to be a split with Rentokill...but it might end up just as a Cit Fish release. I really want this to go ahead because getting to play on a record I put out myself would truly be something special.